Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Losing my focus

When I started this blog, I was feeling pretty good about life in general. A lot of things that had been bothering me for a long time were NOT bothering me any more - in some cases because I was "fixing" them, and in some cases because I had just consciously decided to let them slide. I started this blog proclaiming my "new attitude" to the world (or at least the web) and posting regularly about all the positive things in my life.

Well, it's November. Every year around this time, I start feeling a whole lot less positive. I don't want to put all the gory details on here right now - cause this was supposed to be a "happy" blog. But I'm feeling really down lately - again - and I don't know how to fix it.

Maybe I'll come back and spill it all on here later. Maybe that'll make me feel better. Or maybe not. I don't know. All I know is, I feel very lost and unfocused right now. Gotta figure out a way to snap out of it, or things will get really bad around here.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you. I hope things smooth out for you. :hug: